1. Why DID the chicken cross the road?
2. Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
3. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
4. Why is chili so hot?
5. Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball?
6. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn’t he just buy dinner?
7. Why do we call streets parkways? And park in driveways?
8. Why do people use their hands to explain something when they're talking on the phone?
9. Do cops tell a deaf person they have the right to remain silent?
10. If someone raised monkeys long enough... would they eventually have little cave men?
11. If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
12. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant....
13. Why do we do things exactly like our mom did, even if we don't know why?
14. If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, do girls with one leg work at IHop?
15. Why do toasters have a burn setting? Who uses that?
16. What is grape flavor made from? ...it can't be grapes.
17. Do prison buses have emergency exits?
18. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?
19. Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
20. When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right"?
Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, "That hurt, you stupid idiot"?